When news happens, text your photos and videos to 07747488605. Or contact us by email or phone.
PM vows 'tax justice' after G8 deal
8.25pm Tuesday 18th June 2013
David Cameron has promised to deliver "proper tax justice" as leaders of the G8 nations agreed a pact to crack down on tax havens and stop multinational companies shifting profits around the world to avoid paying their fair share.
- Lord Sugar backing Nipper Clippers
- Saatchi: Why I accepted caution
- Saatchi 'admits Nigella assault'
- Saatchi 'admits Lawson assault'
- Crystal: Monsters 2 'not obvious'
- Statham hails new film's 'reality'
- Jackson urges men to talk health
- 'Lenient' Hall sentence challenged
- Obama: Peace is harder than war
- Hall jailed for indecent assault
- Duke exits hospital in good spirits
- Gallagher: Action ramped up in show
- Kardashians tweet about Kim's baby
- Attempt to break Assange deadlock
- Campbell Moore: I'm drawn to horses
- Philip leaves hospital after op
- Hague to discuss Assange future