iPhone fans snap up new handsets
8.08am Friday 19th September 2014
One of the first people to get his hands on the new iPhone this morning felt "on top of the world" and said he wanted to celebrate by taking a selfie.
- Thai deaths murder hunt continues
- Pregnant Kate to miss Malta trip
- No campaign 'to win by 54% to 46%'
- Braff: This film is my life's quest
- Mendes and Gosling 'have baby girl'
- British woman tests Ebola vaccine
- DNA tests in Thailand murder hunt
- Seize this opportunity: Salmond
- Probe into fatal helicopter crash
- Star DiCaprio given UN climate role
- Aykroyd reveals Ghostbusters plans
- Two killed in helicopter sea crash
- Thompson battles fear in stage role
- Jada: Gotham brings out dark side
- Embattled police chief quits post
- Families remember Thai victims
- Miliband sees 'ugly side' of poll