Choose from the drop down menu below to view details from the top 50 Asian constituencies
Name: Nicholas Prince
Candidate for: Hastings & Rye
Party: British National Party
Why I want to be an MP: I am not a politician full of false promises – I am a normal person, who wants to fight for the rights of my area and country.
The other parties have let us down badly and I want to hold them accountable for their bad decisions.
I am from a Hastings family, I was educated in Hastings and I have lived in the constituency for almost 40 years.
Hastings and Rye is a beautiful part of the country and is steeped in history but it has been forgotten and is the poor relation of its rival resorts.
I will fight to improve the area, with decent road links and a petition to have more trains stopping at the rural stations.
I will, at all times, be your voice in Parliament.
I will be on hand so you can voice concerns at regular surgeries.
All decisions will be made with the people of Hastings and Rye.
My policies include petitioning to have decent roads to and from Hastings to ensure more visitors to the area, and encouraging large businesses to invest here, which will create jobs for residents.
To commemorate Hastings being the birth place of television, we will continue with our aim to open a national television museum, which will encourage holidaymakers from all across the world.
Despite condemnation from others, this is something we welcome.
We will continue to fight for the rights of our farmers and fishermen and, along with our MEPs, we will vote against any measures that are not in their interest.
Marital status: Engaged
Born: Pembury, Kent, 1969
Address: Emmanuel Road, Hastings
Occupation: Telephone operator
Interests: Family, gardening, cooking, cinema
Your sayYour Asian Image
Add your comment
Register for a FREE Asian Image account and you can have your say on today's news and sport by adding comments on articles we publish. The best comments may even get published in the paper.
Please register now or log in below to continue.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- Friends star Matt LeBlanc to present new Top Gear
- Mike Wood holds Dudley South seat for the Tories
- Your chance to quiz Redditch election hopefuls
- Education a hot topic for debate
- Dramatic night at the polls leaves Worcester City Council in limbo
- Worcestershire elections 2014: Live
- European elections officially under way in South West
- House prices on the rise with £20,000 increase since start of year
- Four-fifths of new university and college students own smartphones
- £130m investment set to boost Black Country employment