When news happens, text your photos and videos to 07747488605. Or contact us by email or phone.
- Health checks at taxi offices
- 'Innocent family targeted in Leicester house fire'
- Dubai hosts World Peace Conference
- List of Birmingham schools inspected over 'Islamic plot'
- Blair's 'titanic' struggle against radical Islam
- Critics compare UKIP poster campaign to BNP's
- Briton deported from Sri Lanka over Buddha tattoo
- Pakistan tests short-range missile
- Suspects sought after mobile phone robbery
12:00am Thursday 24th April 2014
12:59pm Wednesday 23rd April 2014More stories like this »
4:23pm Wednesday 23rd April 2014More stories like this »
1:08pm Wednesday 23rd April 2014More stories like this »
3:31pm Wednesday 23rd April 2014More stories like this »
12:30pm Wednesday 23rd April 2014More stories like this »
11:19am Wednesday 23rd April 2014More stories like this »
Photos YourAsian Image
Your Say Your Asian Image
Before people go off on a huge dramatic panic .... This is complete and utter trash. This has not happened and will not happen and nor is anyone calling for it to happen. What I'm not sure about is why this story has been printed, I can only assume it's either in jest or more an unfortunate a reason being to create hysteria amongst those in society most gullible and are unable to rationalise, such as the BNP, EDL and other far right groups and their sympathisers. − LawlesschatUK police officers can now wear shalwar kameez as part of uniforms »
I will not give to door collectors without proper accreddition no matter how much feel bad pressure is applied. The cynicism in the article is really unwarranted there are many individuals and organisations doing good work out there but equally there are black sheep's as well but we should not throw our the" baby with the bath water" − Ahmed67The help a fellow Muslim lie »