When news happens, text your photos and videos to 07747488605. Or contact us by email or phone.
- Restaurant manager dies after bill dispute
- Police confirm body is of missing Bradford mum Seemberjeet Kaur
- 'Arrogant' young man, 21, from Great Horton beat sister after she broke family 'rule'
- Woman's body found in River Aire
- Key occasions show impact of Mandela
- 'Tories were right not to impose sanctions'
- Ten years for Royal Marine for cold blooded execution
- Computer games damaging children
- Dev Patel to play Indian maths genius in new film
- Mandela: Front pages
7:57pm Saturday 7th December 2013
4:24pm Friday 6th December 2013More stories like this »
6:00am Saturday 7th December 2013More stories like this »
5:25pm Friday 6th December 2013More stories like this »
7:00am Saturday 7th December 2013
A 21-year-old man with a string of criminal convictions who carried out a sustained assault on his sister when she challenged the moral authority he had imposed on the household has been jailed for nine months.More stories like this »
9:00am Friday 6th December 2013More stories like this »
4:29pm Friday 6th December 2013
Nelson Mandela was the leader of a movement that resorted to terrorism and the Tories were right to shun sanctions against South Africa at the height of the anti-apartheid struggle, former Tory chairman Lord Tebbit has said.More stories like this »
4:19pm Friday 6th December 2013More stories like this »
Photos YourAsian Image
Your Say Your Asian Image
So you think beating his wife is the answer to his problems? Shame on you! Is this how your parents raised you? I feel sorry for the woman married to you. The key is communication. TALK TO HER. You should be talking to your wife instead of your father. If she refuses to listen or doesn't make an effort to change or everything else fails, then you should resort to divorce as a last option. − SyedI can't leave house with permission »